Annual Assessment Information
The Sunland Springs Village Master Association assessments are due annually on January 1st. Courtesy statements are mailed late November to the billing address on file.
- Visit FirstService Residential for payment options - click here
- Or Visit ClickPay directly - please click here
Fee Waiver Request:
- To submit a one time courtesy fee waiver request form - click here
- It is your contractual responsibility to pay this assessment, whether you receive a courtesy statement or not. There are several payment options to choose from click here.
- Courtesy statements are sent from FirstService Residential.
- Please note that payments can take five-seven business days to post to your account.
- A late fee of $15 and rebill fee of $20 will be assessed to your account if a payment has not been posted by the 15th of January.
- Per the CC&R's, assessments not received in a timely manner are subject to legal services at the expense of the homeowner.