Semi-Annual Assessment Information
The Sunland Springs Village Master Association assessments are due annually on January 1st. Courtesy statements are mailed late November to the billing address we have on file.
- To view your account from FirstService Residential's website - please click here
- Visit FirstService Residential for payment options - please click here
- Or Visit ClickPay FirstService directly - please click here
Fee Waiver Request:
- To submit a one time courtesy fee waiver request form - please click here
- It is your contractual responsibility to pay this assessment, whether you receive a courtesy statement or not. There are several payment options to choose.
- Courtesy statements are sent from FirstService Residential.
- Please note that payments, can take up to five-seven business days to post to your account.
- A late fee of $15 and rebill fee of $20 will be assessed to your account if a payment has not been posted by the 31st of the month due.
- Assessments not received within 60 days of the due date are transferred to legal services. Per the CC&R's the cost to collect unpaid assessments are the responsibility of the owner